Return to Special Saturday & Sunday Shows
Pickerington Summer Concert Series ~ Sycamore Creek Park
500 Hereford Drive, Pickerington, Ohio 43147
Show time: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
Directions to Sycamore Creek Park in Pickerington
- Take I-70 East from Columbus and get off at exit 112-A (Rt. 256 - Pickerington)
- The exit will dump you off onto Rt. 256 (which is also called Hill Road)
- Continue on 256 (Hill Road) for 3.6 miles (Approximately 12 stop lights) and turn left (east) onto W. Columbus Street (Rt. 256) (see maps below)
- NOTE: W. Columbus Street is now the continuation of Rt. 256
- Continue driving east on W. Columbus Street (Rt. 256) Until you reach the next light in the center of old Pickerington.
- The road coming in from the left and continuing to your right makes a slight jog at this intersection. Pickerington Road is to the left (north) and Lockville Rd. is to the right (south)
- Turn right at this light and head south on Lockville Road.
- After only a few blocks you will cross the bridge that goes over Sycamore Creek
- Continue up the hill one more block and turn left onto Hereford Drive. Go past the Pickerington Senior Citizens Center (150 Hereford Dr.) and park at the end of Hereford Drive above the amphitheater located in Sycamore Creek Park.